FAQFurther information on our company and process
Who is Davis Financial?
Davis Financial is a financial services firm based in West Haven, UT. Among many things, we sponsor the only non-commissioned 403b for k-12 educators in the state.
Why Should I Talk To You?
We are transparent & fun! We also believe investments should be low cost, commission-free & liquid. Because we don’t charge commissions we can offer high quality investments without the traditional expenses you may already be paying. We believe that you shouldn’t have to purchase a product to get quality advice.
What Are My Investment & Planning Choices?
Our clients can choose to custody their investments with Fidelity, TD Ameritrade or Charles Schwab. With very few restrictions – we have broad investment platforms ranging from traditional equities to alternative assets such as REITS & MLPs. Do you want to hold real estate or other assets inside a 401k, IRA or Roth? We can do that too.* We offer a no-cost consultation where we can quickly:
- Estimate your retirement benefits & income;
- Provide a detailed analysis of your current portfolio;
- Estimate your current expenses & fees; and
- Provide you with a cost-savings analysis should you qualify to work with our firm.
*Non-traditional assets held in self-directed retirement accounts are subject to a wide variety of restrictions and regulations. Consult your tax advisor for more details.
How Often Will We Talk?
Why Do You use Fidelity’s 403b Platform?
- No commissions. EVER.
- 190+ mutual funds.
- Low cost. The Fidelity platform is similar in cost structure to the URS retirement plans.
- Liquidity & transparency. Our clients benefit from being able to access their funds without any penalty from us or Fidelity. Most 403b plans are expensive & riddled with hidden charges & surrender penalties. Mutual funds are sold by prospectus only. Investors should consider objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the fund carefully before investing. The fund prospectus contains this and other important information. Investors should read the prospectus carefully before investing. For a copy of the prospectus contact your financial advisor
We provide advisory management services for accounts over $75,000. However, you can still participate with Fidelity if you don’t meet the minimums.
– Simply contact us and send in your salary reduction agreement. We can help you with this.
– Need help determining your risk tolerance & asset allocation? Let us help you; we offer modular advisory services.
What Are Your Fees?
Our asset management & planning fees are charged separately. Advisory fees start at 1.20% and require a $75,000 minimum. Financial planning fees are based at $275/hour and can be billed monthly.
What Tax Services Do You Offer?
As an Enrolled Agent, We have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS. Where CPAs & Attorneys are regulated by individual states, the Enrolled Agent is a federal designation, meaning we can represent clients in all 50 states. As a specialist in federal taxation, through Davis Schuler & Associates, LLC our friends & clients can benefit from:
- Professional tax preparation services for individuals, trusts, and business entities.
- IRS Representation
- Business entity planning, marketing & bookkeeping
Let's start mapping your financial future!
Davis Financial LLC
A financial services firm servicing clients across Utah. We strive to understand your goals, help you manage your retirement planning, guide your overall wealth strategy and help minimize your tax liability through a long-term and trustworthy relationship.
Office Hours: M-F, 9am-5pm
Call Us: (801) 620-0586
Directions: Map It
Copyright © 2023 Davis Financial. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published for residents of the United States and is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security or product that may be referenced herein. Persons mentioned on this website may only offer services and transact business and/or respond to inquiries in states or jurisdictions in which they have been properly registered or are exempt from registration. Not all products and services referenced on this site are available in every state, jurisdiction or from every person listed.
Securities offered through Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments, Member FINRA & SIPC., Headquartered at 80 State Street, Albany, NY 12207. Advisory Services offered through BEAM Wealth Advisors, Inc., a SEC Registered Investment Advisory Firm. BEAM Wealth Advisors, Inc. is a separate entity from Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments. Joseph Davis, Registered Representative, Aaron Schuler, Jr, Investment Advisor Representative, Beam Wealth Advisors, Inc., Tax services provided by Davis Schuler & Associates, LLC. Advisory services offered by Beam Wealth Advisors. Davis Financial LLC, Beam Wealth Advisors, Inc., Davis Schuler & Associates, LLC, and Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments are separate, unaffiliated entities.