FAQFurther information on our company and process
Who is Davis Financial?
Davis Financial is a financial services firm based in West Haven, UT. Among many things, we sponsor the only non-commissioned 403b for k-12 educators in the state.
Why Should I Talk To You?
We are transparent & fun! We also believe investments should be low cost, commission-free & liquid. Because we don’t charge commissions we can offer high quality investments without the traditional expenses you may already be paying. We believe that you shouldn’t have to purchase a product to get quality advice.
What Are My Investment & Planning Choices?
- Estimate your retirement benefits & income;
- Provide a detailed analysis of your current portfolio;
- Estimate your current expenses & fees; and
- Provide you with a cost-savings analysis should you qualify to work with our firm.
*Non-traditional assets held in self-directed retirement accounts are subject to a wide variety of restrictions and regulations. Consult your tax advisor for more details.
We seek to help all clients reach accredited investor status. We offer 4 different planning services which require at least a 3-month commitment. Contact us for our brochure.
- The Basics – $35/month. Designed for young professionals & recent graduates.
- Wealth Builder – $85/month. Best suited for working professionals ready to set goals to become an accredited investor & substantially improve their financial education.
- Accredited – $210/month. Advanced planning, investment & gifting strategies for high net worth individuals & couples.
- Business Builder – $85/month or add-on for $60/month. Small business planning, marketing, tax preparation & bookkeeping all in one. Let us help you build your biggest assets.
How Often Will We Talk?
Why Do You use Fidelity’s 403b Platform?
- No commissions. EVER.
- 190+ mutual funds.
- Low cost. The Fidelity platform is similar in cost structure to the URS retirement plans.
- Liquidity & transparency. Our clients benefit from being able to access their funds without any penalty from us or Fidelity. Most 403b plans are expensive & riddled with hidden charges & surrender penalties. Mutual funds are sold by prospectus only. Investors should consider objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the fund carefully before investing. The fund prospectus contains this and other important information. Investors should read the prospectus carefully before investing. For a copy of the prospectus contact your financial advisor
We provide advisory management services for accounts over $75,000. However, you can still participate with Fidelity if you don’t meet the minimums.
– Simply contact us and send in your salary reduction agreement. We can help you with this.
– Need help determining your risk tolerance & asset allocation? Let us help you; we offer modular advisory services.
What Are Your Fees?
Our asset management & planning fees are charged separately. Advisory fees start at 1.20% and require a $75,000 minimum. Planning fees are based on one of 4 service options & are paid monthly, with an initial 3-month commitment. We also provide miscellaneous advisory services at $175/hour.
What Tax Services Do You Offer?
As an Enrolled Agent, I have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS. Where CPAs & Attorneys are regulated by individual states, the Enrolled Agent is a federal designation, meaning I can represent clients in all 50 states. As a specialist in federal taxation, through Davis Tax & Associates our friends & clients can benefit from:
- Professional tax preparation services for individuals, trusts & business entities.
- IRS Representation
- Business entity planning, marketing & bookkeeping
Let's start mapping your financial future!
Davis Financial LLC
A financial services firm servicing clients across Utah. We strive to understand your goals, help you manage your retirement planning, guide your overall wealth strategy and help minimize your tax liability through a long-term and trustworthy relationship.
Office Hours: M-F, 9am-5pm
Call Us: (801) 620-0586
Directions: Map It
Copyright © 2018 Davis Financial. All Rights Reserved. Site by Jolly Creative Agency.
This site is published for residents of the United States and is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security or product that may be referenced herein. Persons mentioned on this website may only offer services and transact business and/or respond to inquiries in states or jurisdictions in which they have been properly registered or are exempt from registration. Not all products and services referenced on this site are available in every state, jurisdiction or from every person listed.
Securities offered through Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments, Member FINRA & SIPC., Headquartered at 80 State Street, Albany, NY 12207. Advisory Services offered through BEAM Wealth Advisors, Inc., a SEC Registered Investment Advisory Firm. BEAM Wealth Advisors, Inc. is a separate entity from Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments. Joseph Davis, Registered Representative. Tax services provided by Davis Tax & Associates. Advisory services offered by Beam Asset Management. Joseph Davis, Investment Advisor Representative. Davis Financial LLC, Beam Asset Management, Davis Tax & Associates, and Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments are separate, unaffiliated entities.